Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Dowsing for Graves...

A couple years ago I decided to learn how to dowse.  Dowsing is an ancient practice that is stereotypically categorized as a pseudo-science much like astrology or casting lots. 

The dictionary definition for dowsing doesn't fare much better:

Dowsing is a type of divination employed in attempts to locate ground water, buried metals or ores, gemstones, oil, gravesites, and many other objects and materials without the use of scientific apparatus.

First, I would like to rebut the accusation that Dowsing is a "type of divination".  According to the definition, dowsing is a "type of divination" employed in "an attempt" to find a large assortment of things.

I may have a Master's Degree but I don't pretend to know how any of this works.  All I know is... it does.  And it works very well.

There is no divination involved.  I am not invoking spirits or practicing magic when I dowse for hidden gravestones... but I do find headstones and lost graves through this practice.

I merely hold the specially-designed rods in my hands and walk over a grave.  The rods pass over one another when I am atop a body and they spread apart when I pass from the body.  I am even able to determine whether the person buried is an adult, a child, or an infant based on the length of my walk while the rods remain crossed.

A stranger thing still is how I am able to tell whether the person is a male or female.  Holding a single rod and standing about midway over the body, the rod will turn and point to the head if it is a male, and at the feet if female.

How does this work?  I don't even pretend to know.  There are scientific theories on how the rods react to magnetic fields and/or lay lines.  I don't know.  I just know that they work for me... and that I've been able to locate the whereabouts of hidden headstones using this method. 

No more useless prodding along the ground in hopes of striking a headstone.  The rods tell me where graves lie and thus the location of the headstone based on this information. 

I have located over 25 headstones in a huge field using this method.  Does it work?  I've proven it to myself that it does. 

I am writing a short book on the topic which I'll publish to Kindle and as a downloadable PDF guide complete with pictures and tutorials. 

I'll explain where to purchase the best rods I've found... without breaking the bank.

And I'll detail the exact methods I've personally used to find graves in a huge unplotted burial field. 

For more information please visit my website at...


http://www.grancestors.com/dowsing-for-graves.html

No comments:

Post a Comment